As an email service provider (ESP), we are required to enforce anti-spam laws. Spam negatively impacts deliverability rates, and we want to make sure your emails reach their recipients. We have some very strict rules that must be adhered to in all countries, but you may find that your country has additional requirements.
Requirements for all of our campaigns.
- If you have your own email list we need to know how it was obtained.
- An active unsubscribe link must be included in all campaigns.
- A physical mailing address or PO Box where you can receive mail must be included inside every promotional email that you send.
- You may not falsify your contact information or subject line.
- Even if you are outside the US, our servers are. We follow the rules.
- We require that your emails comply with the US CAN-SPAM Act. If you break the rules, you could be liable for hundreds of dollars for each recipient that you sent non-compliant messages to.